If you are looking to get Twitter traffic to generate exposure for your business, here’s a trick that may serve you well. Right now, is just about the perfect time to get started with Twitter to ramp up your online web traffic. Recently, Twitter has undergone a massive popularity revival and you do not want to miss the ride on the site’s popularity to get Twitter traffic to your business as well. Let me show you a simple, yet often overlooked, method of getting through to all of the actualy “human” conversations on twitter (and not some bots/marketers posting mindlessly trying to sell their products). Here is a great little trick:
1. Figure out some questions that you think people might be asking about making money online. For example: “How do I lose weight fast?” or “Natural weight loss remedies” or “I am looking promote my business online”. You don’t necessarily have to ask a question, you could just type in main keywords/phrases related to making money on the internet.
2. Now, hop over to search.twitter.com
3. Now type your question or your search query into the search box. This could be something related to your products/services that you think your fellow tweeters may be tweeting/asking about.
4. Ok, so here is the important part… In the search box, before your question, type -http or -www, or -com in front of your search query. This will ensure that you filter out all of the marketers that spam their affiliate links in their twitter tweets. Here is an example, type the red letters below into the search box, make note that there is a space after the -http.
[-http How do I lose weight fast?]
You can also repeat the search using exact phrase matches for even precise targeting using:
[-http "How do I lose weight fast?"]
5. Now the tweets that you are left with are only people who genuinely want to know about text message marketing and you can respond to them with your help with their question, and direct them to Fast Cash Commissions through your affiliate link!
6. You do not necessarily have to ask a question, you could just type in keywords related to making money online or internet marketing and try to find potential customers that way as well.
7. This is a laser targeted way to find people that are already interested in learning more about making money online!
Well, that’s it. Simple but effective.
Tip: If you are selling a local product or service and need to target only local clients, click on the “advanced search” option after going to search.twitter.com. Note that the advanced feature will be enabled only if you have logged in to your Twitter account. Then, in the advanced search preferences, type in the location and a general radius within which you wish to target your clients! Finally, before I sign off, remember, Twitter still happens to be one of the most visited sites on the Internet (currently the 9th most visited website, as of this writing on the Internet according to Alexa). Make sure you exploit Twitter Marketing for maximum benefits. Keep an eye out on the Indus SEO blogs here for more tips and tutorials coming out soon.